Our Vision, Mission & Values
Our vision will never change and sets the ambitious goals of being recognised regionally, nationally and even globally for the innovative and successful work that we do for our students, staff and community.
Our mission is reset every three years and sets out our short term goals that will enable us to move closer to our vision.
- Striving to be celebrated by the global education community for progress through collaboration.
- Believing in the potential of our students and staff and cherished by the wider community.
- Achieving successful outcomes through inspiration, innovation and empowerment.
By 2025, Baysgarth School will:
- be known for its cutting edge, research-driven, outstanding Teaching and Learning and will have achieved its aim of Teaching School status;
- be a powerful force for good in the local community, supporting our families and celebrating the benefits of a tolerant, inclusive and diverse society;
- develop students and staff that are healthy and happy, resilient in the face of adversity and ambitious for themselves;
- have responsible students leave school, not only with academic success but also with the literacy, oracy and employability skills needed for future success;
- be a driving force in the wider community, building a strong Family of Schools rooted in mutual respect, values driven and ambitious for their communities.
The school's 3Rs values and the fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance of people of all faiths, races and cultures are embodied within our curriculum.
|Value||As a Community We Will...|
|Respect||Be respectful to all members of the school community through our actions and our use of language.|
|Resilience||Give 100% effort at all times viewing failure and challenging situations as an opportunity to learn and grow.|
|Responsibility||Taking responsibility for our own actions and encouraging others to take responsibility for their actions.|