At Baysgarth School we develop a sense of pride in our community and a sense of belonging. The school uniform is an important part of creating this identity and presenting a professional image within our local community and we have been delighted with the positive response we have received with regards to our uniform.
PE KIT UPDATE
We have introduced an optional PE hoodie. Read more above.
>> ORDER A PE HOODIE HERE <<
Please make payment direct to John Pickering at 'Name That Shirt' using the below details:
Account Number: 22944160
Sort Code: 77-12-26
Please reference the size and student initials with your payment
A high standard of personal appearance is expected of all students and staff. A professional attire and fully equipped for learning is an expectation of all members of Baysgarth School.
What does Baysgarth uniform consist of?
- Students are expected to be in full school uniform every day. This is part of being equipped and ready to learn.
- Any student who fails to wear the correct uniform or wears the uniform incorrectly will face a consequence in line with our behaviour system.
- Students are expected to have their top button done up and blazers are to be worn at all times. When students are in lessons, classroom teachers may give permission for students to remove their blazers and place them on the back of their chairs.
- On occasions in the summer months, the Head Teacher may relax this rule on health and safety grounds.
- If your child has an issue with their uniform, please contact the school promptly first thing in the morning so we can support your child in resolving the issue. The school has a large supply of spare uniform which can be loaned to students.
Baysgarth PE Polo Shirt
Black Football Socks
Black Shorts or Tracksuit Bottoms/Joggers/Leggings
Black Baysgarth Training Top
Black Baysgarth Hoodie
Long Sleeved Underlayer/Compression Top
Hair accessories should be subtle
Make up should be discrete
One small pair of stud earrings
One small nose stud
Unnatural colours are not permitted
Acrylic/Artificial nails and/or nail varnish is not permitted
Adverse weather conditions
During periods of adverse weather students are permitted to
- Wear a plain white T-shirt or vest under their shirt. T-shirts must be plain white without any pictures, logos or branding
- Wear a grey V neck jumper with the school logo
- Wear wellingtons or sturdy shoes to school and then change into school footwear when they reach the school
As part of the school's commitment to being an inclusive school, students may be exempt from aspects of this policy on the grounds of religion and culture. Requests should be made in writing to the Head Teacher.
How to Order School Uniform
To order uniform items, please use the link at the top of this page. Bespoke sizing can be requested - this should be submitted in writing to the school, who will then liaise with SWI on parents' behalf.
Why not visit our 'Baysgarth Uniform Swap Shop' group on Facebook, whereby parents and carers can donate pre-worn items or swap pieces of uniform - perfect if your child has outgrown them but they are still in good condition.